Monday, April 30, 2012

2 Guys Named Chris® (Audio On Demand) Chris Kelly, Chris Demm and Deidre James


I listen to this Rock 92 Radio Program on 92.3FM out of Greensboro, North Carolina, U.S.A. usually on my way home from work in the mornings. I consider it to be rated PG. They talk about current events and just about anything, and they laugh and laugh and laugh, just about all morning. They let callers call in and make comments. I like it because they are interesting and funny, and I learn some things, and they help me not to fall asleep at the wheel. They talk from 5:00AM to 11:00AM (6 hours) Eastern Time, Monday through Saturday. Any other time, they play Classic Rock Music. On the website, you can listen to the station live. Enjoy!

2 Guys Named Chris® (Audio On Demand) Chris Kelly, Chris Demm and Deidre James – Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment